2013-02-05

Damn



Matt hates that people who can handle a tense sittuation just by saying: I like how I feel. I feel balanced. That's all I want to feel.

Where are those fucking passionate people when someone needs them? That people who would let the universe die just to have that very last kiss with you. Where the fuck?

I hate phrases such as: You met me in a stage of my life where I cannot meet anyone or know anyone because the universe tells so. Or whatever. I mean...where are these beers, these endless afternoons and all that stuff? Where the tender moments?

And thanks god...always, they always find me in a very hard mood like I'm drunk or about of being drunk or whatever, but whenever I lose my balance, someone finds hers. Thanks god I still can have a quite walk in the night punishing my brain with those fucking weird thoughts about who fag am I and how I should be either lifting weights or drinking whisky in a sofa full of tears.

By the way, things are gonna get better. I swear. I know it by heart I mean...I've been here many times before like fucked up because some tender lips but that's not gonna change the way things are going and I can see light out of the tunnel. Last time by your side? Damn

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ahotsak